Wednesday 14 April 2010

how to get your garden tidy and keep a five year old happy

With Susan going shopping for birthday presents for Ewan .I was left in charge of keeping Ewan busy today Susan suggested we paint his play hut inside so I got some left over paint and away we went. He loved painting with dad and we got it done in no time then what well we needed to plant his sunflowers and other flowers that i have forgot so we did that .
As we were doing that and with Ewan's great digging i noticed that the garden furniture and decking needed cleaned out with the hose connected to the outside tap and away I went.Well after five Min's Ewan was asking for a shot so i gave him the hose with the strict instructions no Soaking me so stand back Dad and with clear instructions he cleaned all the garden furniture all the decking all his outside toys and my car and he loved every min of it RESULT

2 comments:

  1. Man, my three would always soak me no matter what I said to them. And each other. And the neighbours. And in the back door. Will I send them round?

    ReplyDelete
  2. your three little angles can come round anytime just give me time to hid the hose

    ReplyDelete